Our Beliefs & Values
- Freedom of Belief: When we stimulate our thinking with new insights and inspirations, our understanding of the world evolves, and we realize the full capacity of our human spirit.
- Eliciting the Best: It is by acting in a way that encourages the finest characteristics in others that we bring out the best in ourselves.
- Respect for Human Worth: We treat all people as having an inherent capacity for fairness, kindness, and living ethically.
- Ethical Living: When we put into practice ethical principles such as love, justice, honesty, and forgiveness, we experience harmony within ourselves and in our relationships.
- Reverence for Life: We cultivate the spiritual dimension in life by experiencing our interdependent connections to humanity, nature, and our inner values.
Our Mission and Purpose
Ethics is Central
Ethics Begins with Choice
We Choose to Treat Each Other as Ends, not Mean
To enable us to be whole in a fragmented world, we choose to treat each other as unique individuals having intrinsic worth.
We Seek to Act with Integrity
Treating one another as ends requires that we learn to act with integrity. This includes keeping commitments, and being honest, open, caring and responsive.