While EHSA in-person events are suspended we continue to connect online with live Zoom video meetings. It’s Free and Easy! Simply click on any meeting’s invitation link below.
Colloquy – 1st Sunday of every month at 2:30 PM; Click “Please Contact Me” to request the Zoom meeting ID.
The necessary Zoom software will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download ahead of time by going to https://zoom.us/download. It only needs to be downloaded once. Attendees don’t need to register for a Zoom account, although it is free to do so. Please update your Zoom downloaded software regularly for security enhancements and other features.
No computer or smartphone? No problem! Call in and enter the Meeting ID provided for each program below. Call-in phone #’s: (646) 558-8656 | (301) 715-8592 | (253) 215-8782
- Join from a quiet place free from background noise.
- Join only using one device to prevent audio feedback. If you need to use two devices (for example, a computer for video and a phone for audio) please mute one.
- If possible, join your meeting a few minutes early to sort out any technical issues.
- Please keep yourself muted when you aren’t speaking. For larger meetings, participants will automatically be muted when they first join. You can unmute and mute yourself using the button at the bottom left of your screen. You can also temporarily un-mute yourself by holding down the spacebar on your keyboard.
- If you are joining by calling in from a phone (not using the smartphone Zoom app), please mute and un-mute yourself by using the buttons on your phone’s screen or physical buttons on its side.
- Please be courteous and avoid crosstalk, which makes it hard for others to hear.
- If you’re joining on video via a phone or tablet, be sure to turn your device sideways (“landscape” orientation) so your full image is visible to other attendees.